All of us are well aware of the immobility that traps us in the morning. Everyday alarm goes off and we are still waiting for the next one to ring. Is it because you are not “morning people” kind or what? There’s nothing like that. You might have seen people who welcome the rising sun every day with full enthusiasm. It’s not any genetic habit or tendency that makes them to do so. It’s just a healthy lifestyle that gives you a fresh feel in the morning. Some alterations you need to adapt in your lifestyle if you are interested in a fresh and good morning.
Ways which can give you fresh mornings
- Maintaining sleep hygiene: Sleep hygiene means having an unobstructed sleep. Always eat 3 hours before you sleep. Avoid having tea or coffee after sunset and never watch TV in bed. Good sleep is the secret to early and refreshed mornings.
- Avoid disturbing talks to partner: If you talk happily with your partner and go to sleep in his arms, your morning will surely be good and joyful. Avoid being indulged in fights during bedtime. Lovemaking is another nice way of getting up early and happily.
- Avoid loud alarms: Most people think that harsh alarm tones will help them to wake up early but these weird alarm tones, for example, gunshots can lead to disturbances. A calm and melodious tone will give you a similar mood in the morning.
- Don’t snooze your alarm: People usually set earlier alarms so as to snooze them for sleeping for some more time. Snoozing the alarm is a bad practice as it will not wake you up with a fresh feeling. It doesn’t give you a quality sleep. Thus always remember to wake up once as your alarm goes off.
- Don’t disturb your regular routine: Most of the people think that minimum 8 hours sleep is needed by a person. Research has shown that a regular sleep is needed by the person but there’s no fixed time for it. If a person has a habit of sleeping at 12 and waking up at 6 am, he/she can feel energetic even within this period of time. Avoid over sleeping on weekends as it affects the normal routine.
- Don’t get habitual with coffee: Do not start your day with coffee. Instead drink green tea or a glass of warm water. Don’t cultivate good habits from your routine.
Fresh morning means fresh and joyful day. Thus, make your morning real “good”.