Height is an essential attribute of your personality. Tall individuals are considered sexy, more noticeable & confident. Taller pole generally overshadow shorter people in terms of attraction and attention! It has been regarded by most of the individuals that height depends on genetic features. However it is not true in all cases. As such, regretfully, not everybody is fortunate enough to grow taller!
Most of the individuals always try to grow tall without relying on pills & supplements. It is quite difficult for some of them to gain height after teenage years.
But there is no need for you to get tensed, this piece of text reveals about the dietary secrets & exercise regimen that will assist you to grow tall naturally:
- Fruits & Vegetables are the important parts of a well balanced nutritious diet. They provide fiber along with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E & folic acids.
- Carrots, apricot, broccoli, spinach & cantaloupe are rich in vitamin A which helps in the development of bone & tissues.
- Foods items such as milk, cheese, boiled chicken whey protein, yoghurt and so on are ample source of vitamins & calcium. Milk & cheese provide calcium, protein & vitamin D. When these are taken daily, you may grow tall as well as fight with health concerns.
- Calcium, Magnesium & Phosphorus boost up the growth of your bones that determine the height.
- Water plays a vital role to the whole process of height. Drink at least eight glasses of water per day. It will keep you well dehydrated and allows a smooth distribution of all vitamins & minerals to your system. When your body gets an even distribution of all these nutrients, it will make your body grow taller sooner.
- Try to avoid alcohol, smoking, excessive salt, concentrated sweeteners, soft drinks & excessive fats because they cause a disturbance in your hormones and disrupt the proper growth.
- Carbohydrate also helps you to grow taller but the amount you take must be appropriate.
- Chew your food properly so that your body could digest smoothly.
Apart from these food items, you should also follow some stretching exercises like chin ups or pull ups and some others which help you to grow tall.
The diet plan you follow must be well planned & must include the following cautions-
- take your meals timely,
- do not miss any scheduled meal,
- pay a check on your daily calorie intake
If you follow the above mentioned diet chart then you may add some inches in your height to look smart & taller.