It’s normal to feel anxious from time to time but if a person remains anxious for a prolonged time, and then it becomes a serious issue that affects normal life and generalized as “anxiety disorder”. Occasional anxiety is not a bad thing and its main role is to keep us focused and alert but overdose of anything is bad. To fully grasp this content you need to understand the causes of anxiety.
Here is a shot for you…
Prominent Reasons of Anxiety
- Stress plays a major role in anxiety attacks. Stress in personal relationship, school, money, finances, natural disaster, and death of a loved one causes anxiety
- Level of neurotransmitters in brain is also responsible for anxiety
- Heredity also leads to anxiety disorder. It is considered that if in a family parents suffer from anxiety then there is a greater chance that the child will also inhale the symptoms of anxiety
- Medicines also make a person more anxious. It’s a fact if a person depends too much on medicines, then at some point of time he/she starts feeling anxious
- Nutritional imbalance, chemical imbalance in body, repressed emotions and physical or mental exhaustion gives a rise to anxiety disorder
Anxiety is more than just a feeling. It affects our whole being and it feels like a fear, but how can I recognize that I am anxious?
Signs of Anxiety
- Tense muscles
- Heart palpitations
- Numbness in hands, arms or legs
One should consider the treatment options in order to cope with anxiety disorder. It can be easily treated by many ways like approaching mental health professionals, mind soothing exercises etc. But the best way to handle it is the natural solutions. These easy natural remedies are safe and effectively eradicate the symptoms of anxiety.
Some Homemade Solutions are Being Explored for Anxiety
- Take 8-10 almonds and soak them overnight in water. Next morning peel off the skin and grind them. Add a cup of warm milk, nutmeg and little ginger. Consume it prior to sleep
- Take ginger powder and baking soda in equal portions and put this mixture in a bucket of warm water. Take bath with it and feel stress free
- Inhale orange pieces. It is considered as one of the most effective remedy against anxiety disorder
- Avoid junk foods and aerated drinks helps in the alleviating anxiety
- Regular exercise keeps you physically fit and helps in relieving the symptoms of anxiety attacks
As the article wraps up, we can say that anxiety is not a mental illness. Find out the trigger first and with the support of these remedies and steps we can handle anxiety in a safe way and remember think positive is the key of a happy life.
Keep smiling and stay happy!