It’s normal to feel anxious from time to time but if a person remains anxious for a prolonged time, and then it becomes a serious issue that affects normal life and generalized as “anxiety disorder”. Occasional anxiety is not a bad thing and its main role is to keep us focused and alert but overdose of anything is bad. To fully grasp this content you need to understand the causes of anxiety.
Here is a shot for you…
Prominent Reasons of Anxiety
- Stress plays a major role in anxiety attacks. Stress in personal relationship, school, money, finances, natural disaster, and death of a loved one causes anxiety
- Level of neurotransmitters in brain is also responsible for anxiety
- Heredity also leads to anxiety disorder. It is considered that if in a family parents suffer from anxiety then there is a greater chance that the child will also inhale the symptoms of anxiety
- Medicines also make a person more anxious. It’s a fact if a person depends too much on medicines, then at some point of time he/she starts feeling anxious
- Nutritional imbalance, chemical imbalance in body, repressed emotions and physical or mental exhaustion gives a rise to anxiety disorder
Anxiety is more than just a feeling. It affects our whole being and it feels like a fear, but how can I recognize that I am anxious?